Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My letter about my Grandmother.


Dear Mrs Baker,

My name is Tamika and I am writing to tell you why my wonderful grandmother deserves to win the grandparent’s prize.

Well my grandmother is young aged in the 60’s and is full Tongan and speaks fluent Tongan as well.

Her full name is Tasi Tamale and loves to worship the lord and also loves all of her children, grand-children and her great-grandchildren too.

I know even though she may have a lot of business to do, she always makes everything possible to be there at concerts at school, graduations or special events for everyone of my sisters, brothers and me.

My grandmother is a very welcoming, hospitable loving woman and a supportive grandmother.

She treats everyone respectfully and equally.

Even though she may speak fluent Tongan, she tries her best to speak English so that I can understand.

I certainly appreciate all the things she does for me and all the love she spreads around to everyone else she loves. I love her so much.

I hope to win this special prize for my wonderful grandmother and I know she really deserves to win the prize too!

Sincerely
Tamika

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mika, Good Work, I liked the way you explained all of the special traits grandmother. It is very descriptive and interesting.

    From Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tamika i love your story it is so awesome i wished that i had a nena just like yours but i am still happy with my own and i hope that everyone else likes it too.

    p.s. you couldn't of won the prize but its okay next time tamika.

    from ofa :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.